We are seeking a motivated individual to join our administrative team. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Verify that all proper documents are signed and prepared correctly for registration.
- Ensure full compliance with the state Registry of Motor Vehicles rules.
- Fax over all documents to corresponding insurance companies to be stamped.
- Processing the registration and making copies of such.
- Prepare the previous days documents to be submitted to the Registry of Motor Vehicles for titling.
- Organize and file all proper documents in each deal folder.
- Maintaining a proper inventory on all license plates, registration cards and plate stickers.
- Making trips to local Registry of Motor Vehicles to return plates and/or registrations that cannot be completed thru the drive program.
- Updating and maintaining the MA title police book.
In addition to the above the Registry Specialist will also perform the following duties:
- Back-up receptionist on multi line phone system as needed
- Bill out and process all paperwork on swaps and Wholesale deals
- Prepare or perform any duty assigned by the Office Manager
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Satisfactorily pass the background check performed by the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
- Current CVR End User a HUGE plus.
Full time, $15-20 Per Hour Based on Experience, Health, Dental and 401K available.
Email resume to [email protected]